Sunday, October 25, 2009

Quiet Sunday

Not much to report today. Ian and I went for a lovely walk up the hill behind us. I'm posting a link to the photos and a panoramic video here on the blog. (upper right) I kept my Skype open most of the day and eventually got to talk to my mum. I guess everyone is pretty busy on Saturdays but I hope I'll be able to connect with some people tomorrow morning (your Sunday afternoon) before I head to Tatsunan.
The kids and Ian watched a couple of movies and I puttered around with some planning and organizing for the week. It was pretty quiet. Oh, and note to Sarah... I did find out that Canadian World has been closed for a few years now so we'll have to strike that one off the list. Bummer.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful valley. I am curious what kind of brushy, bushy plant that is that is close to where you are standing, the one that seems to cover most of the landscape?

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not sure what it is but it covers most of the open ground around here - right up to the trees. It looks very rain-foresty and like it would fit right in on Vancouver Island. Ian wants to bring some home to plant in our yard but I'm waiting to see what it looks like in the winter before I agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT pictures and video!!! What a treat for us here... thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete