Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We had a very lazy day today - slept late, watched movies on tv and played on the internet. Joisan even had a long nap! I had a nice skype call with some family and I even got to read a bedtime story to my niece! How cool is this technology thing?!
I had hoped that we would possibly get outside for a bike ride today but it poured almost continuously all day today. I hope it clears up for the festival tomorrow. Thanks to some quality nagging by my loving husband I did manage to get my exercise for the day by going into the hall next door with my Tae-Bo and Yoga videos. It was certainly cold in there to start but I warmed up quite quickly. I hope I can make myself do it regularly.
Anyway, th-th-th-that's all folks! Another fun filled festival tomorrow so no doubt there will be more news then.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone. Ian and I are thankful to be here and enjoying new and exciting experiences. Taran is thankful for hamburgers made from deer and Joisan is thankful for all the kind people here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Guys! Happy Thanksgiving! We are meeting The Sucksmiths and friends in Nanaimo this evening for dinner (camping). We are thankful for friends, who make our days more enjoyable. Love to you all.

    The Michael Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - Konichi wa! Ian no namae wa "Iya"!

    Great to see that you are settling in to Nihon! What a great opportunity. Hope you are all having fun.

    We continue to brave the heat in Houston, so if you get gold, remember that the alternative could be 90 degree heat with 95% humidity!

    Ganbatte kudasai!

    Fairwell Family in Texas

    ReplyDelete