Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday night (late) - 11 days and still shaking...

So there were several very strong aftershocks this evening. Two of them were 6.6 one was 6.4 and the rest were in the high 5's. Good thing we're getting out! (I have to keep reminding myself that there are important reasons why we're fleeing... I feel so much guilt over this.)

I will go into Date tomorrow and sign some papers and then I am apparently free to leave on Thursday with Ian and the kids! I hope there's still a seat for me on their flights! I'll hopefully have heard back from the travel agent by the time I get up in the morning.

We spent the evening packing and packing and creating boxes and getting organized. I'm more than a little exhausted so it's off to bed now. I know all my stress indicators will start to leave me as soon as we take off from Narita on Thursday. I just have to keep it together until then!

Love to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment