Friday, April 23, 2010

Off to Wonderland...

Taran's got a date!!! Okay - he has to bring the family along but still... he's invited Saya to go to the movies with us tonight and she said yes!!!
We have to go into Muroran for Joisan's ballet tonight anyway so it seemed like a good time to check out Alice In Wonderland. Unfortunately, Saya's high school finishes quite early today so it's going to be a bit of a push to get ourselves to Date and not keep her waiting too long. On the plus side it should mean that we have lots of time to get Joisan to her dance on time. Not like last night...
It was inspection day yesterday so they took my car to Date to check the transmission and all that stuff. They told me I could pick it up at the office at five which would have just given me 5 minutes to inhale some dinner and then head out. When I got there right at five there was no sign of my car. I expressed some concern for the time and they made contact with the Toyota guy who said it would be ten more minutes. So, I sat down to wait... and wait... and wait. By 20 after when he had still not showed up I was getting agitated. They called again and found it would still be ten more minutes! (Man - the original definition of ten minutes was way off!!) Long story short (or not so short - sorry!) it was past 5:30 before I got the car back and by that point there was no way that we would be able to get there for the full lesson. I was fairly choked - as was Joisan - but there was nothing I could do about it.
There has not been any decisions made for sure about my going to Date Chugakko so I will be going to Tatsunan again this week and we'll see what happens from there. There's no ballet in Muroran tomorrow but I wound up booking myself to do an advanced adult class so I'll be going in anyway. My goal is to post more photos and some video this weekend so check back for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment