Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time keeps on slippin' slippin' slippin'

I'm not kidding... these days are zooming by! I'm really just hoping I can put them on slow motion when we're back there visiting and playing at Disney World!


There's actually not much to tell. We're kind of coasting along. My classes are going well - I'm still struggling a bit with how to fill a whole hour at the Warashibe. I really wish they would take it back to the forty minutes it apparently used to be. I could do forty minutes easily but that last 20 minutes is a killer!


I've just come back from the elementary school where I taught them a new song and a bunch of Christmas vocabulary. It's my second favourite place to be - right behind the Chugakko where I spend most of my time. Today I was short one class at the Shogakko because H1N1 is making its rounds again. One of the classes at the Chugakko was out with the flu this week as well. We're doing our best to stay healthy so we don't miss a bunch our holiday with being sick.

We've got a busy weekend coming up so I'll be sure to update this when there's something more to tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment