Friday, December 4, 2009

From Joisan

This week has been jammed packed with events. Last week, my parents were playing in a volleyball tournament. On the second night of the tournament, Ato-son invited my family to his mothers grand opening of her restarant. Ato-son's daughter is in my class, and he really wants us to get along and be good friends. After my dad was done his volleyball, we headed there to hang. Misuzu (his daughter) was there with her friend Chisato, who is in grade 8. They are both really nice, and I had fun. Somehow, my dad and Ato-son decided that Misuzu, Chisato, and Akari (the one I invited to NEW MOON) were going to come over the next night to have a sleepover. We left the party, my mom having arrived awhile back. We went home to bed, as we had to get up early the next morning to go to Chitose to see NEW MOON. I was sooo excited. I had been very jealous because all my friends saw it before me. We met Akari and her family in the parking lot of the movie theater. We killed a bit of time in the arcade next door, before going into the theater. It was surprising how few people were in the theater, but we didn't mind. :P After the movie we went shopping, then headed home. At around the time we were expecting our guests, the doorbell rang, but it wasn't any of the people we were expecting. It was the mail man! At 5:45, at our door! My mom went to go see what was up, and it turned out to be a package to me from Australia! It was from my (long lost JK) friend, Brody. It was full of candy!! :) So I have been loading up all week. The first people to arrive, were Akari, and her sisters. We didn't know they were going to come, but we were ok with it. All we pretty much did was play DS. Everyone had one. We also played a bit of cards. We had a really late night, but it was fun. I don't really feel like writing much. So, you can read what my mom has written of the past week. Gomen Nasai(sorry) >_< NOT THAT IM COUNTING BUT 19 DAYS TILL I GO ON A PLANE! ALSO... I <3 NEW MOON!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment