Friday, December 25, 2009

Off to the Happiest Place on Earth!

Hello faithful readers... I wish you all a very Merry Christmas! We made it to BC on the 22nd (Joisan loved that she got to live that day twice thanks to crossing the international date line!) and now we are all heading for Disney World. We are fairly tired but also very excited! Travelling with Ian has been great as there are special helpers and resources for people on crutches. We've borrowed a great wheelchair for Disney World and we are looking forward to some line priveleges there too!
I thought I might be coming back to BC earlier than Ian and the kids but it's looking like I might stay until the 4th with them so I'm hoping for the chance to catch up with all of you when I get back. My email is not functioning as well as I would like so I am sorry not to be emailing you all individually.
Love to all,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment