Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm off to Sapporo!

Nothing too exciting to report but I'm counting on some stories from my trip to Sapporo. I'm a bit bagged tonight because I got up early this morning (6am) and did 40 minutes on the stationary bike before school and then I wound up riding the bike home (uphill all the way) because Ian took the car to take the kids to the hospital in Date. Joisan has been instructed to try running on her foot and Taran is improving too. Rianna (the AET from Date) came up tonight to go with us to Sapporo. She joined my conversation classes and we had a good time talking and playing Catch Phrase. We were given more cheese (yum!) and some fruit too! I had two new people join the class but we were missing several people so the numbers were still down. I'm off to bed in hopes that I can make myself get up and work out tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment