Saturday, November 28, 2009

Joisan's update

Friday night we went to a "soup party" and it went quite late. Taran and I were pretty bored the whole time (except when we were eating ‘Bali chocolate’ (which was Fererro Rocher). Saturday my mom and dad woke up early to go to the kindergarten performance thing, while I slept in! My mom was planning to go to Costco with Hiro, but the weather didn’t permit that. So we went just as far as Date to get our Christmas dinner. We (my mom, and dad) (I helped a little) spent Saturday preparing for the Christmas dinner. Originally it was going to be our family, Hiro, Naoko, my teacher (Kayo), and Yuki. Naoko was not able to make it because she had a friend in town, and Hiro was not feeling well, so it ended up being us, Yuki and Kayo. It went well, and the dinner was amazing (although I am still looking forward to our Christmas dinner on the 24!!). Monday was a completely do-nothing day. At least that’s what I remember. Tuesday we had school again, and in the evening we did a bit of research on New Moon, because we are planning to go see it Saturday YAY!!! FINALLY!! I decided that I was going to invite Akari to come see it with me, so Tuesday night I wrote a letter (that my very kind dad translated for me) in Japanese. On Wednesday I found out that she was actually going to come, so now we are still working out some details. That is mostly my week, nothing too exciting. I CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY!! YAY YAY YAY YAY!! IM HAPPY!! :P (not that I’m counting or anything but 25 days till we fly home)!!! Oh and also, we received a package in the mail, (from my nana) and it contained an advent calendar!! Yay!! Thank you nana soooo much!! THIS ALSO MAKES ME HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment