Thursday, November 19, 2009

From Joisan

Hey everybody. Again, nothing much has happened, so I will pretty much be telling what my mom said, but in my words. I don’t remember if we did anything Saturday, but Sunday was eventful. We were invited to Chinami (the nurse)’s house for lunch. On the way, Hiro had told us that one of Chinami’s sons, had invited a few of his friends, to play with Taran, and to make it less awkward. When we got there, there were a fair amount of boys, (Taran’s age) and they kept coming. They said I was “cute”,“beautiful”, and “gorgeous”. It was so so so soooo embarrassing. On Tuesday we got letters from Chinami’s sons, (12, and 15), saying thank you for coming to my house etc. Taran and I wrote back (in Japanese) and Chinami said we have very good Japanese (it was really our dad’s Japanese, our writing). Tuesday, we went to the hospital, and I got a brace. My ankle has been hurting really bad since, and I have four or five blisters on my foot because of the brace. I have been told to start walking on it, and I have tried, but it is really painful. That brings you mostly caught up in my life, and my brother wants on the computer, so I guess I’m done! PS. I really like the comments... they make me feel warm and fuzzy inside... SO PLEASE COMMENT!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joisan!! Sorry but some bad news for people you might know... We just heard about how much havoc the rain has been here - Duncan is flooded! Especially the Beverly/Lakes Road areas. Hopefully you can see some of the pictures at the Times-Colonist link... www.timescolonist.com - it's the front page story today.

    ReplyDelete