Monday, January 18, 2010

Bummer...

Well Ian and Taran were not able to be bumped onto tonights flight so they will be staying the night in Tokyo. Now it would not be a tragedy in anyones books to have to spend 26 hours in Tokyo but let's remember the situation please... Ian is on crutches and Taran has previously been voted the boy who least enjoys new things! I'm sure they're going to have a good nights sleep and then spend lots of time at the airport tomorrow! Oh well!
Joisan and I went to school today (for the morning anyway) and then we did a bit of clean-up and lazed around (actually Joisan did most of the clean-up before I got home from Tatsunan!) I showed off some of my photos from Disney World to the grade 7 class in Tatsunan today and that's about the extent of it! Tomorrow I will have a lot of time at school during which I will do all the work I haven't been doing for the last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment